1. High neck white midi dress yayer.co.uk
2. Leather look dungarees asos.com
3. Lace maxi cardi nastygal.com
4. Vintage fringed leather jacket Asos Marketplace
5. Jeffrey Campbell Fredas office.co.uk
There's actually a lot more things that I 'need' right now but I managed to narrow it down to the top five. I think these are all items that could be worn several times but are all rather expensive for me as I need to remember that I now have bills, rent and food to pay for :(.
I've done a few wishlist posts in the past but never really got into much detail about them so this time I thought I would tell you all a few ways of how I would style each item. Hope you enjoy!
1. I would wear this dress with the Jeffrey Campbell Fredas on a night out with a chunky gold chain. A checked flannel shirt or biker or fur jacket over it in the day with dr.martens or my beloved platform loafers finished off with a slouchy beanie.
2. LOVE these leather look dungarees. I would wear these with a variety of things such as; a burgundy jumper with a studded shirt underneath it/ checked shirt/ slogan tee.
3. I think this lace maxi cardi would look nice over either a high neck bodycon dress or a matching print two shorts and top on a night out or just thrown over jeans/leather trousers/ disco pants in the day.
4. I think this leather jacket is probably what I would wear the least although I love it dearly. I would probably dress it similar to how the girl is wearing it in the photo.
5. These Jeffrey Campbell's are next on my JC hitlist and although both of my others are black I feel if you're going to spend a lot of money on something it's best to get them in a colour you're gonna wear a lot and I would wear these babies with everything!